I'm a virtual girl living in a virtual world. Getting to know me beyond my profile picture is a challenge, so I thought I'd share some fun things about me to help change that.
- I'm a night owl - I "wake up" at 10pm at night. I go through phases of trying to change this so that I can be a more productive morning and day person, but when my schedule allows, I slip back into my night-owlish ways.
- I'm a terrible lady - I was a tomboy growing up, and now I live as au naturelle as possible (with clothes). I didn't even own a hairblower until I was in my early twenties. I have my own simple style, and I embrace who I am, but don't ask me to join in on a conversation about gel nails or extensions - I have nothing to add.
- I am mildly misophonic - I had to remove the battery from our kitchen clock because the ticking noise that I heard while in the general vicinity caused visions of violent clock smashing.
- My children and I run a business together. We make handcrafted, all natural soap and body products. We sell our creations at local Farmer's Markets.
- My family is very small: I am the eldest of two children. I have a grand total of 9 cousins. Three of which are female. Thankfully, my husband's family more than makes up for it!
- I believe in faeries. And nymphs. And maybe aliens.
- I thought I'd be an adult and have it all figured out by the time I was 30. I was wrong.
- I was the first girl in 6 generations born on my father's side of the family.
- I can do weird things with my fingers and toes. My children think it's amazing. My mother does not.
- I am most at peace when I am barefoot and outside. Doing anything.